|The Maternal Addict|
Redacted is a character who appears in the game Divekick. Redacted is based on the Marvel character Wolverine, specifically his appearances in Capcom's Vs. series of games.
Biography[edit | edit source]
A pregnant Skunk Bear was forced to flee her Canadian homeland due to hunting activities. While traveling south, tired, hungry and alone, she drank some toxic waste that mutated her into a much larger, smarter form. She caught the scent of a very rare type of cigar and followed it to the hills of Bel Air, where she settled and now lives with her three Kits.
Specials[edit | edit source]
Air: Cornered Beast: Redacted clings to the wall.
Ground: Feral Stance: Redacted crouches, charging her Kick Meter as long as the buttons are held.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The only word Redacted knows is "Unacceptable". She says it in Kick Factor.
- A skunk bear (the animal) is actually the same species as a wolverine.
- In early builds, the character was called Wolverine, but for obvious reasons, the name was changed.
- The Feral Stance special is based on Felicia's EX Charge from Darstalker and Marvel vs. Capcom series.
- The Cornered Beast special is based on Strider Hiryu's Wall Cling from Marvel vs. Capcom series.
- In battle, her name on her health bar is rendered as "
- When Redacted scores a kick, her opponent will bounce into the sky instead of lying on the ground, referencing Wolverine's ability to hit the opponent off the ground with his divekick and relaunch them in the Marvel vs. games.
|Dive · Kick · Kung Pao · Mr. N · Redacted · Uncle Sensei · Dr. Shoals · Jefailey · The Baz · MarkMan · Stream · S-Kill · Kenny|